CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It has been well....forever!!!







I have been wanting to update this blog forever, but there just never is time!!!! How in the world did my mom do it with 6 kids, because my hands, legs, and whole body is not enough for 4!!! I feel like a bad friend not returning emails and well I had to give up on Facebook because it was just consuming all my extra time...yah...what's that!!!!






Tonight I got home from an Enrichment activity (planting flower baskets) and well to my surprise...all are in bed!!! What do I do with myself????????????????? Started by cleaning, well lets just say that is all I have done for the last week. If you have talked to me lately you know why. If not I will not mention why because you don't want to know why...really you don't!!!! ..But if you think you must I will explain in a more private environment so I myself it totally mordified over the situation!!!!!!






Anyways so here I sit thinking any second Cyauna is going to cry and then I am shut down...so yes I have to hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Adding pics>>>>>>>>>>>>>of course just wasted 2 minutes looking for a camera that was sitting in front of me!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the first sunny days of Spring
FINALLY



0 comments: