CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I did it! Chopped the hair!! over 11 inches


Before with long hair (at Cyauna's blessing and Corey's baptism in September)

I finally bit the bullet and chopped my hair! I have been wanting to and then chickening out. I have had my hair short before, but did it gradually. Not this time "just wack it". My hairdresser Penny kept asking "are you sure?" Okay the weirdest thing of it all is my sister had a dream that I had chopped my hair and colored it dark. I knew nothing of this until I went to get it done. My hairdresser and her are friends. Penny said "her dream came true...doo do doo do". I did go darker, but not as dark as in the dream I guess. Still weird! Here is a peak. I want to take more pictures, but I have been enjoying not having to go anywhere while not working so I haven't done it up much:) That will change soon since I go back to work in less than 2 weeks :(












0 comments: