CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Things that make you go....hahaha!

Some of my favorite things that my kids have said and I keep forgetting to write them down. Here we go.

Conner Nov. 3rd before election day: "Mom who are you voting for? The white haired guy or the brown face guy? I voted for the white haired guy and so did 14 others in my class!"

Conner again Nov. 3rd: Running around the family room in circles...."Mom why do you have to run to be president?"

Conner: "Mom where are your scripture powers?" (Referring to scriptures, we were learning Scripture Power song in Primary.)

Conner: After I had made taco soup... "Nasty...I am not trying that it looks

terrible"

Conner: at the grocery store with a full cart of groceries..."Mom you sure you have money for all this?"

Carson: Looking through his Halloween candy referring to a kit kat... "I want one of those with the two pieces you know the ones that you have to break apart like this one, two"


Corey: "Mom can you buy me a webkinz?" I said "Sorry Corey I don't have money right now, mommy's not working." He said "just put it on the card"