CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Spring ICH!!

I am sooooo ready for SPRING!  Today is beautiful, but yet still a bit chilly!  I had to dust off my sunglasses this morning, but yet still de-ice my windsheild!!  The boys and I raked the leaves....wait I should say I raked some leaves today!  Conner is my biggest helper hauling the piles off!  Corey pitched in a bit, Carson dug for worms, and Miss Cyauna ran for the trampoline the minute Corey was done sweeping it off!  It is so nice to be outside and absorb the much needed Vitamin D!  I by all means am not ready for swimsuit weather (am mentally not physically), but maybe this will give me the kick in the rear I need to get there!!!  Rain rain stay away!!!

1 comments:

Outnumbered Three To One

I've got the ICH too! In fact I just told D today that I needed to go buy a new pair of sun glasses... I never can find mine after the long winter... they must be with the one sock fairy. :)